The Trailer Park of the Internet
  December 5, 2020
  Media
    Mullet Pictures
    Freak Pictures
    Vehicle Pictures
    Trailer Pictures
    Houses
    WhiteTrash Misc.
    Funny Signs
    Hotties
    Hottest Hotties
    Upload Picture
    Random Picture
    Recent Uploads
    Bang That Teacher
 
  Web Mail
    Web Mail

SendToaFriend

  Search

  
  Random Pics
RandomImage
RandomImage
RandomImage
RandomImage


  Top of Page


  Valtrex Commercial -- What where you thinking?
  Posted By: Hessian
2007-06-21 21:04:36  
User

Rating

I don't know if you have seen the Valtex commercial where they say that 70% of people with Genital Herpes got it when their partner had no signs or symptoms. Every time I hear it I think, "So 30% of them saw they had the funk and still went for it". I even questioned if I had heard it right so I went and found it on their website (www.valtrex.com):

<Valtrex.com> The genital herpes virus can still be spread even when there are no visible signs of an outbreak. In fact, one study found that up to 70% of people who had genital herpes got it from their partner when they had no signs or symptoms of an outbreak.
</Valtrex.com>

So I had heard it right. So can any of you dumbasses in the 30% please post a comment about just why you were that hard up.

  Total Comments: 3 Add Comment   1352 Views  


  User Comments:
 neeloj 2007-07-07 00:45:53 
  People meet go home and fuck,majority of the time the light's are off,or even if there on,people are eating each other's face and not even looking down there right?
I don't get it either,it's stupid.....
 Big JOhn 2007-08-14 15:57:50 
  You need to meet a chick that lets you keep the lights on. Or maybe you are ugly and they don't want to be reminded of what they have been reduced to.
 ur a moron 2009-01-27 11:19:34 
  Actually you're the moron here bud. It says that 70% of people that have herpes in the US got it from their partner. That means that the other 30% did not get it from their partner. So to illustrate the point visually for you, lets say that only 100 people in the US have herpes, out of that number 70 people got it from their partner, that means that 30 people that are left did not get it from their partner and got it from a handshake or however herpes spreads (i'm not going to be ignorant like you and pretend that i know what i'm talking about regarding the virus).